Echo Mountain Up For Auction
Who Wants to Buy A Mountain? Echo Mountain is Up for Grabs
Have you ever wanted to own your own mountain? Imaging having your own resort. What would you do with it? Learn how to carve a half pipe with your new snowcat? Build massive booters? Apres all day, everyday?! This place even comes with a heli-pad…now I just need to get a heli.
Call your friends, family, get your crew together, pull out the couch cushions and find some extra change. On August 2, 2012 Echo Mountain is going to be auctioned off the highest bidder.
Here are some highlights of Echo Mountain:
- 226 acres of fun
- 35 miles west of Denver, Co
- 2 multi-purpose buildings incorporating administrative offices, food service, bar,retail, and rental shop
- Close-in surface parking
- Average snowfall of 220 inches
- 300 days of sun annually
- A vertical drop of 660 feet that can grow to 1,500 feet
- Three lifts including a 2,000 foot fixedgrip triple chair, a magic carpet surface liftfor the learning center, and a surface towfor the events area
- State-of-the-art mobile snowmaking operations covering 95% of the slopeswith 4 wells and a reservoir
- 16 named trails
- Proven helipad locations for Med-evac with potential private use!