The DYNAFIT Beast 16 Binding is Coming For You!
The DYNAFIT BEAST 16 BINDING By ERIC HJORLEIFSON
evo has one of the first hands on looks at this burly binding designed in partnership with Eric Hjorleifson and Fredrik Andersson. Below are some photos and a video of us playing with the binding with a pair of DYNAFIT BOOTS. Here is what you need to know:
This new freeride binding was designed from the start for top downhill performance, DIN value of 16, optimum ascent comfort all courtesy of the frameless system. The weight of 935 grams (or about 2 lbs. for us ‘mericans) makes the binding a leader in the freeride binding field.
This will be the lowest and lightest DIN 16 Ski Touring Binding w/Limited release in Winter 2013-14
- DIN 6-16
- Weight 1850 gram / pair including the ski brake (4.1 lbs./pair)
- Low stand height/ Low ramp angle
- Stiff toe piece and anti flex function in heel
- Rotating toe piece – accurate release value and prevent pre release
- Heel pins moving outwards + upwards – more energy absorption
-DYNAFIT athlete Eric Hjorleifson said “New-generation skiers need equipment that ensures equally top performance whether you’re jumping, skiing off-piste and cross-country.”