evo Seattle’s Yard Sale Is This Weekend!
evo SEATTLE’S YARD SALE IS THIS WEEKEND!
By Chris Dickerson, Seattle, WA: It looks like it will be another traditional Memorial Day weekend in Seattle. That is, partly sunny, partly rainy, partly cold, partly warm…do you remember where you put your sunglasses? No? Well then head down to evo Seattle this weekend for our yearly Yard Sale (inside the store of course). The store is freshly decked out with everything you need between now and July 5, the official start of the Seattle summer. #evoYardSale
What: evo Seattle’s Yard Sale!
When: Friday – Monday | May 24 – May 27, 2013
Where: evo Seattle | 3500 Stone Way N, Seattle, WA 98103
What’s On Sale:
NEW SPRING AND SUMMER ARRIVALS: 15% Off!
- 15% off Mens and Womens clothing – our clothing section is much larger in our new store! Come see what we have!
- 15% off spring/summer outerwear – perfect for warm summer days, mixed with showers and cool nights around the fire!
- 15% off accessories like sunglasses, hats, watches and more!
- 15% off shoes like the newest Nike Eric Koston 2 Skate Shoes to the newest TOMS and tons of other great brands!
- 15% off all skate decks, completes, longboards and accessories!
ADDITIONAL SALE ITEMS:
- Buy One Get One 50% Off on most Sale Items!
SKIS AND SNOWBOARDS: Already marked down to the lowest price!
- All of our 2013 skis and snowboards, boots and bindings are at the lowest prices of the season! Come check them out…it is never too early to think about winter 2014!
- 2013 wake has arrived! Make sure you head upstairs to see the newest wake gear! Although they are not on sale (we do price match though:), our crew would be happy to show the greatest new wakeboards, wakeboard boots, wakeboard bindings, wakesurf boardsand wakeskates. You have to check out the Ronix Bill Wakeboard and Frank Bindings…they smell like bananas! Literally.
- Take a peek inside the evo Seattle gallery. This month, we are featuring local snowboarder/artist Dan Mohr’s The Keystone Collection. Prints are on sale for $15 each or purchase one of the originals! #DanMohr
We sent Kolin, our marketing intern, over to the store to check out our new line-ups of shoes, shades, apparel, wake and skate, below. Here is what he found>
Fresh caps, tanks, and tees from none other than Obey.
It wouldn’t be summer without board shorts and penny boards come in and check out some dope board shorts from Washington based Imperial Motion.
NEW SUNGLASSES & SHOES
Fresh Oakley Frogskins in new colorways. They’re the perfect addition to any summertime BBQ beach expedition.
Electric has stepped it up for the 2013 summer with new frames and new colorways.
The classic Knoxville and new from the Electric, it’s big brother the Knoxville XL.
The new Mansfield from Dragon blends a classic frame with modern simplicity.
The rest of the 2013 Dragon family.
NEW WAKE & SKATE
It wouldn’t be summer without doing a few laps on the lake. evo’s got new wakeboards from Ronix and more.
Go bananas with new wakeboard bindings from Slingshot, Ronix, and more. Check out the Ronix Frank which supposedly when the label is scratched it smells like bananas. Sources say, it is very popular with wakeboarding monkeys.
New wake skates from Hyperlite, New skimboards from DB , and all your other summer time water-fun essentials in one location.
EVEN MORE APPAREL!
In the words of Slug from Atmosphere, “Every woman looks better in a sun dress”. So we got in new sun dresses and bikinis for all yall lovely ladies.
If all your heart desires is a super fresh, comfy shoe, that changes the world…Then come into the shop and cop yourself and all your loved ones a pair Toms Shoes.