Wakesurf Wednesdays are back in Seattle
Seattle, WA: Wakesurf Wednesdays are back! Every Wednesday from June 15th to August 31st evo & Seattle Boat bring you a chance to celebrate hump day behind the newest Malibu Wakesetter and get your surf on. Guys, gals, all ages and abilities welcome.
We’ll have the latest wakesurf boards from Inland Surfer and a friendly evo crew helping out with pro tips and gear advice. Best of all, it’s totally free but space is limited so please RSVP by entering your information below. Don’t forget to download the liability release and bring it with you on your first time out.
We’ll be shipping off from the Lake Union SkyLaunch at 7AM sharp so please arrive 15 minutes early. Plan to arrive back around 11AM.
- What: Wakesurfing Sessions
- When: Every Wednesday, June thru August
- Time: 7 AM (please arrive 15 minutes early) to about 11 AM
- Where: Lake Union SkyLaunch 111 NE Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98105
- Sign This: Download Liability Waiver here
- Cost: FREE, but space is limited to just 6 spots per week! Please be courteous and sign up only if you plan to attend.
Reserve your spot now!
*A new sign up form will be live each week!