Stand Up Paddle Board Sessions with Hemel Board Co.
By Chris Shalbot, Seattle, WA: We’re extremely excited to offer some fun on the water with our friends and neighbors at Hemel Board Co. On Thursday August 7th and Thursday August 21st, evo & Hemel Board Company will be offering 20-30 minute tours and a chance to see the Seattle Skyline from a different perspective, in the water on Lake Union.
Guys, gals, all ages and abilities welcome. Complete the form below to take advantage of this scenic and fun low impact exercise before work or on your lunch break.
Best of all, it’s totally free. Space is limited so please RSVP by entering your information below. Don’t forget to download the liability release and bring it with you.
- What: Stand Up Paddle Board Sessions w/ Hemel Boards
- When: Our next available sessions are Thursday | August 21st | 8:30 AM & 9:30 AM
- Where: Gas Works Park 2101 N Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103 At the driveway circle at the Northeast corner of the park.
- Sign This: Download Liability Waiver here
- Cost: FREE, but space is limited!
Reserve your spot now!