Win An Adventure In Japan From Line Skis
By Chris Cahill, Seattle, WA: No matter where your home mountain is, it’s hard not to slip off into a daydream, mid-winter, wishing you were chest-deep in the infamous “Japow”. The Land of the Rising Sun has recently become the Land of the Falling Pow due to the ever-growing popularity among mountain lovers worldwide, and we at evo have taken notice by doubling the number of our evoTrip ski packages to Japan this year. Line Skis heard about it, and wants you to ski with us in Japan as well! Enter to win a spot on evoTrip, ski with evoCollective‘s Eric Pollard, and create a Japan experience that can’t be topped! Enter to win, here.
How It Works…
- On November 1st, 2015, we will select 10 random semi-finalists to receive Line Ski prize packs. The semi-finalists will submit a haiku and the grand prize winner will be selected by Eric Pollard.
Here’s What You Win…
- 7 nights in Japan (6 at Morino Lodge Myoko, 1 night stay at a hotel in Tokyo), Lodging is shared with up to 3 people per room.
- 6 breakfasts and 1 farewell dinner at the Morino Lodge
- Airport transfer by private coach from Narita International Airport to Morino Lodge Myoko
- Transfer by bullet train from Myoko to Tokyo
- Learn more about the lodge, Visit the Morino Lodge Myoko website
- 4 lift tickets
- Travel with the evo & Line Ski families! Two members of the evo team will be on the trip to lead the way, along with evo & Line Skis athlete, Eric Pollard. Line will even bring along some skis from the future to demo.
- Visit the famous Japanese Snow Monkeys and eat a traditional Japanese lunch.
- Airfare not included
- Skiers & Snowboarders can both win.
Trip Dates: Sunday, February 7th, 2016 – Sunday, February 14, 2016
Drawing: Semi-finalists: November 1st, 2015 | Grand Prize: December 1st , 2015
Enter to win, here.
See Official Rules for more info.