Wednesday Morning Wakesurfing Sessions All Summer Long!
WEDNESDAY WAKESURFING SESSIONS
By Chris Shalbot, Seattle, WA: Every Wednesday from July 9th to August 27th evo & Seattle Boat bring you a chance to come get behind the newest Malibu Wakesetter and get your surf on. Guys, gals, all ages and abilities welcome. We’ll give you pointers on everything from getting up and dropping the rope, pumping down the line and spinning 360s to weighting your boat for surfing.
Or just come hang on the lake with us. We’ll have the latest wakesurfing boards from Ronix and Inland Surfer to try out. Best of all, it’s totally free but space is limited so please RSVP by entering your information below. Don’t forget to download the liability release and bring it with you on your first time out.
We’ll be shipping off from the Lake Union Sky Launch at 7AM sharp so please arrive 15 minutes early. Plan to arrive back around 11AM.
- What: Wakesurfing Sessions
- When: Every Wednesday in July and August
- Time: 7 AM (please arrive 15 minutes early) to about 11 AM
- Where: Lake Union Sky Launch 111 NE Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98105
- Sign This: Download Liability Waiver here
- Cost: FREE, but space is limited!
Reserve your spot now!
*A new sign up form will be live each week!